We reserve the right to change this Policy and will provide notification of the change at least thirty (30) business days prior to the change taking effect. To be effective, the change will include directions on how users may respond to the change.
1. Private customer information will be governed by the current Personal Information Protection Act (PIPA) legislation. HBT is bound by the Canadian PIPA to notify customers of breach of personal information using the notification procedures described by law.
2. HBT may collect and use your personal information to operate HBT and to deliver the services requested.
3. HBT may use the information collected to contact customers to further discuss customer interest in our company, the services that we provide and to send information regarding our company or partners, such as promotions and events. Any use of such information within HBT will remain subject to the limitations of this privacy statement.
4. HBT may also collect certain information from visitors to and customers of the Site, such as Internet addresses. This information is logged to help diagnose technical problems and to administer our Site in order to constantly improve the quality of our service.
5. We may require customers who purchase our products to give us contact information, such as their name, company name, address, phone number, and e-mail address, and financial qualification and billing information, such as billing name and address and credit card number. We may use the collected email address to convey information regarding updates to our service or company or to send a Customer Newsletter as required.
6. Customers can opt out of being contacted by us, or receiving such information from us, at any time by sending an email to email@example.com.
7. At the time registration is made on our Site we may also ask for additional personal information, such as title, department name, fax number, or additional company information, such as annual revenues, number of employees, or industry. Customers can opt out of providing this additional information by not entering it when asked.