Hiking, Biking or Adventure Tour Company
Do you have a Hiking, Biking or Adventure tour company?
If you’d like to be included in the list please email me through my contact form and include a one line description - more descriptive than promotional please, of what you offer. In return please ‘Like’ me on Facebook and retweet this page.
And if you offer unusual accommodation or you’re a great boutique style hotel throw me a line and I’ll add you too.
- Absolute Escapes Specialize in self-guided walking holidays on long distance trails in the UK & Ireland, including the West Highland Way, Coast to Coast, Great Glen Way and Hadrian’s Wall Path.
- Adventure Bus Unique and affordable hiking & camping tours to the US National Parks including Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, Death Valley and more. It’s all about the journey.
- Alpine Hikers Guided and self-guided tours of the Swiss Alps, Dolomites and Mont Blanc.
- Celtic Nature Celtic Nature does selfguided walking tours of the Dingle Way and Kerry Way in South West Ireland.
- Dragón de la Patagonia High quality guided and self-guided hiking tours in Patagonia and Tierra del Fuego including Torres del Paine, El Chalten, El Calafate and Isla Navarino.
- Fresco Tours Cultural walking tours along Spain’s Camino de Santiago, Andalucia and Basque Country.
- Mosaic Adventures Guided hiking and trekking tours in Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan.
- SA Luxury Expeditions Offers luxury Peru treks, including the Inca Trail, Salkantay, Lares, Choquequirao, and a Lodge-to-Lodge trek to Machu Picchu. They also specialize in private tours to South America’s main attractions.
- Southwest Walks Ireland Personal service & attention to detail have made this family run company one of the leaders in excellent quality & value walking holidays.
- Walking Woman Guided walking and activity holidays for women in the UK and abroad.
- Wight -Walks Coastal path walks on the Isle of Wight, England.
- Atlantic Canada Cycling Cycling information site for Canada’s Atlantic Provinces – Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick and Newfoundland.
- Beyond Boundaries We offer exotic cycling tours worldwide including Egypt bike and sail, Thailand from Bangkok to Saigon, Hawaii Three Island Hopping, Israel Sea to Sea to Sea, South Africa Game Preserve and Capetown, Hong Kong & Macau walking tour, Colonial Mexico San Miguel de Allende from Hacienda las Trancas and many others.
- Biking Escape Biking Escape conducts week long bike excursions in Tuscany, Florence and Chianti.
- Blue Marble Travel Bike trips ranging in length from a few days to 5 weeks, throughout continental Europe. Less luxurious (and less expensive) than the norm for professional outfitters.
- Canusa Cycle Tours We offer fully supported multi day bike tours in the Canadian Rockies including the icefields parkway between Banff and Jasper. Camping or hotel accommodation available on most tours.
- Cycle Fiesta Offering guided and self guided cycling holidays in Spain.
- Cycling Country Offers fully supported and self guided bike tours in Spain and Portugal. Great accommodation, quality bikes and stunning scenery.
- Deluxe Cycle Tours offer a French Cycling vacation to remember with beautiful countryside, gourmet gastronomy and luxurious accommodation
- DIGnGo Bike Tours Europe Unique and personalized bike tours in Europe.
- Island Joy Rides offers premium guided and self-guided single and multi-day bike tours that highlight the ocean, wineries, farms, spas, local food scene, culture and natural beauty of Vancouver Island, BC, Canada
- MacQueens Supported independent bike tours of Prince Edward Island and guided bike tours in Cuba.
- Pedalars Pub and Grille Our specialty is SE Asia, the Himalayas, Alaska and the Yukon…an eclectic mix for certain, but all areas with awesome biking overlooked by most tour companies.
- People on Bikes Encouraging people to ride bikes more often through local and international activities and events. Ride a bike. See the world. Enjoy life.
- Peru Cycling A cycling tours operator in Peru focused on off the beaten path experiences.
- Tour d’Afrique Ltd. Offers epic long distance bike rides on 5 continents eg. Cairo to Capetown over 4½months.
- Trek Travel Trek Travel offers cycling vacations of a lifetime in some of the worlds most amazing destinations.
- Wood and Westland Cycling in Quebec’s Eastern Townships is a combination of magnificent scenery, gourmet dining, and luxury accommodation when you reserve a self guided tour with Wood and Westland.
Kayaking and Canoeing
- Call of the Wild Guided wilderness canoe trips in Algonquin Park, Ontario.
- Footprint Nature Explorations We provide day and multi day hiking tours along the Sunshine Coast in BC and sea kayaking tours in Desolation Sound.
- Half Moon Sea Kayaking 12 years of offering sea kayak rentals, guides & instructors to new and experienced paddlers who would like to explore the Sunshine Coast and Central Coast of BC.
- Naturally Superior Adventures Based on Lake Superior near Wawa, we offer fully guided, custom and do-it-yourself trips by sea kayak, canoe and 36 ft voyageur canoe along the entire Canadian coast. We are your Lake Superior Experts!
- Nova Shores Nova Scotia kayaking adventures from Advocate Harbour on the Bay of Fundy and East Dover near Peggy’s Cove.
- West Coast Expeditions Truly get away on a guided Vancouver Island sea kayaking tour from our wilderness retreat in Kyuquot – an incredible family adventure vacation.
Adventure Tour Companies
- Adios Adventure Travel Come to Peru & Ecuador, where you can mingle with the locals in the markets or challenge yourself by hiking or biking a really big mountain.
- Adventures Within Reach Adventures Within Reach offers treks and cultural tours in Africa, South America, Europe and Asia.
- Austin-Lehman Adventures Rated #1 tour operator in the world by Travel & Leisure Magazine, with a 37 year legacy, provides adventure vacations on 5 continents and specializes in adult and family multi-sport, hiking, biking vacations that emphasize history, culture and nature’s charms.
- Barefoot Expeditions We are a multi-adventure travel company that offers tours and adventures around Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands.
- BikeHike Adventures Worldwide Multi-Sport Adventures for the Outdoor Enthusiasts.
- Bike and Walk in Turkey is an adventure travel company offering the best possible biking, walking and multisport trips in the most remote and beautiful regions of Turkey. Expect a perfect blend of physical activity and cultural awareness.
- Civilized Adventures Offers the discriminating traveler special-interest and customized itineraries to exciting destinations. We provide adventure travel in the “Civilized” way for small groups and individual travelers.
- Connemara Adventure Tours Self guided and guided cycling, hiking and adventure tours for individuals, groups and families in Connemara on the west coast of Ireland.
- Country Walkers Country Walkers offers guided walking, self guided walking and biking, and private adventures to the world’s greatest places.
- Easy Rider Tours Easy Rider Tours offers off the beaten track cycling vacations in Portugal, Spain, Ireland, the Canadian Maritimes and New England plus a guided hiking tour in the Portuguese Azores.
- Excursionist From cycling to cooking to architecture, Excursionist offers one of a kind travel catered to your passions.
- Freewheeling Adventures Cycling, walking & sea kayak trips in Canada, Europe, Iceland, Israel and Central America. Guided, self guided and custom options available for all abilities.
- Getaway Adventures Getaway Adventures is the premier tour operator of California’s Wine Country. We offer bicycling, kayaking, hiking and van tours in both Sonoma and Napa counties.
- Great Freedom Adventures US adventure travel company offering cycling, hiking, walking and kayaking through diverse landscapes and seascapes for all abilities and ages.
- Hike and Bike Italy Cycling and walking adventures specializing in Italy.
- Las Vegas Outdoor Adventure For hiking, mountain biking and kayaking.
- Monashee Adventure Tours Offers bike tours on the Kettle Valley Railway in the Okanagan.
- Much Better Adventures Puts you in direct contact with adventure holiday providers from around the world, with a focus on locally owned and ethical operators.
- One Seed Expeditions A trekking company in Nepal that offers a new way to travel. We partner with local communities to ensure that tourism revenue goes directly to guides, porters, and local entrepreneurs. Through the OneSeed Fund, we invest 10 cents of every dollar into microfinance initiatives that provide start-up capital to women entrepreneurs.
- Panterra Eco-expeditions Guided all inclusive, natural history and eco-adventure expeditions to the Sea of Cortez and the Gray Whale Lagoon at San Ignacio, Baja California Sur, Mexico.
- Responsible Travel The company offers over 3,500 richer, deeper and more locally distinctive travel experiences for destinations and local communities.
- Samar Magic Tours Discover the traditional Mongol way of life. Choose from mountain biking, horseback riding, hiking, jeep safari, camel riding, Gobi Desert expeditions, nature, naadam festival, fishing, custom and cultural tours.
- Tours by Locals Offers off-the-beaten-track tours and adventures with local guides around the world.
- Wild Earth Adventures The responsible adventure holiday specialist in Western Canada, offering expert advice on Canadian holidays, bespoke wilderness tours and small group adventures. Blending Canada’s frontier culture with adventure tourism and using our intimate knowledge of Western Canada to create exciting experiences and lasting memories.
- Zephyr Adventures Active food, wine and beer tours (hiking, biking and inline skating) worldwide.
Educational, Culture and Nature Tours … With a Little Adventure Thrown In
- Pepy Tours Offers responsible adventure travel options which fund educational programs throughout Cambodia.
- Yours Outdoors Yours Outdoors offers unique adventures in art, culture and nature in the Haliburton Highlands, Ontario, Canada.
- Algonquin Ecolodge Algonquin Ecolodge is a wilderness lodge on the southern tip of Algonquin Park. Nestled deep in the forest on the shores of a private lake, they are completely “off-grid” yet generate their own power from a waterfall.
- Global Basecamps A sustainable tourism and responsible travel resource, specializing in boutique hotels and ecolodges.